My special guest tonight is Ali Saidatan who's here to discuss the alien-hybrids that are being created to replace the human race in secret.
Abductions in History:
While "alien abduction" did not achieve widespread attention until the 1960s, many similar stories are known to have been circulating decades earlier. These early abduction-like accounts have been dubbed "paleo-abductions" by UFO researcher Jerome Clark. This same two-part article ( and ) makes note of many paleo-abductions, some of which were reported well before the 1957 Antonio Villas Boas case earned much attention, or even before the UFO report claimed in 1947 by pilot Kenneth Arnold that first generated widespread interest in UFOs:
- At least one case of attempted abduction was reported in conjunction with the mystery airships of the late 19th century. Colonel H. G. Shaw's account was published in the Stockton, California Daily Mail in 1897: Shaw claimed that he and a friend were harassed by three tall, slender humanoids whose bodies were covered with a fine, downy hair. The beings tried to accost or kidnap Shaw and his friend, who were able to fight them off.
- In his book New Lands (1923), American writer Charles Fort speculated that extraterrestrial beings might have kidnapped humans: "One supposes that if extra-mundane vessels have sometimes come close to this earth, then sailing away, terrestrial aëronauts may have occasionally left this earth, or may have been seized and carried away from this earth."
- The 1951 case of Fred Reagan was publicized by Flying Saucer Review in the late 1960s based on news clippings from 1952. Reagan claimed to have been piloting his small airplane, which was struck by a UFO; the occupants (who resembled metallic stalks of asparagus) apologized, and tried to cure Reagan's cancer. Reagan reportedly died of a brain disorder not long after the alleged UFO encounter.[unreliable source?]
- In 1954, Paris Match printed a story said to have occurred in 1921, when the anonymous writer was a child. The writer claimed to have been snatched by two tall "men" who wore helmets and "diving suits", who took the boy to an "oddly shaped tank" before being released. Rogerson calls this story "the earliest known abduction survivor report".
- A 1958 letter to NICAP asserted that two U.S. Army soldiers witnessed two bright red lights near their base. The soldiers had a strange sense of dissociation, and found themselves in a new location, with no memory of how they arrived there.
- Rogerson writes that the publication of Harold T. Wilkins's Flying Saucers Uncensored (1955) declared that two contactees (Karl Hunrath and Wilbur Wilkinson) had disappeared under mysterious circumstances; Wilkins reported speculation that the duo were the victims of "alleged abduction by flying saucers".
- The so-called Shaver Mystery of the 1940s has some similarities to later abduction accounts, as well, with sinister beings said to be kidnapping and torturing people. Rogerson writes that John Robinson (a friend of ufology gadfly Jim Moseley) made a 1957 appearance on John Nebel's popular overnight radio program to tell "a dramatically spooky, if not very plausible, abduction tale" related to the Shaver Mystery: Robinson claimed that a friend of his had been held captive by the evil Deros beneath the Earth, and to have been the victim of a sort of mind control via small "earphones"; Rogerson writes that "in this unlikely tale that we first encounter the implants ... and other abductionist staples".
ATTENTION: 2023 - SEASON: 8
We have a new feed for 2023 so to ensure you get new releases please make certain that you follow or subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast app.
Show Us Some Love! Copy and Paste our link in a text message to a friend or family member: https://www.mysteriousradio.com
BECOME A PLUS PASS MEMBER TO ACCESS ARCHIVED EPISODES AND MORE!
APPLE IPHONE USERS: LISTEN AD-FREE BY BECOMING A PLUS PASS MEMBER ON APPLE PODCASTS
ANDROID USERS: LISTEN AD-FREE BY BECOMING A PASS MEMBER AND LISTEN FROM MOST PODCAST APPS
PLUS PASS MEMBER BENEFITS:
AD-FREE ACCESS TO MYSTERIOUS RADIO PLUS:
AD-FREE ACCESS TO PARANORMAL FEARS!
AD-FREE ACCESS TO SEVEN!
AD-FREE ACCESS TO OVER 150 HOURS OF ARCHIVED EPISODES!
AD-FREE ACCESS TO CONTROVERSIAL EPISODES!
AD-FREE ACCESS TO BONUS EPISODES FOR MEMBERS ONLY!
Request To Join Our Private Community
Follow us on Instagram @mysteriousradio
Follow us on TikTok mysteriousradioTikTok
Follow us on Twitter @mysteriousradio
Follow us on Pinterest pinterest.com/mysteriousradio
Like us on Facebook Facebook.com/mysteriousradio
Want All Paranormal Episodes? Follow Our Podcast Paranormal Fears!
Follow Paranormal Fears on Apple Podcasts
Follow Paranormal Fears on Spotify
Follow Paranormal Fears on Google
Follow Paranormal Fears on Amazon
Follow Paranormal Fears on Podcast Addict
Follow Paranormal Fears on TuneIn Radio
or in your favorite podcast app!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.